Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Grand Tour 2006

Late last year I got a great opportunity to illustrate a poster for a wine tasting tour of five major American cities. The tour is hosted by Frederick Wildman & Sons, one of the biggest winemakers in the U.S. After a coupla rounds of roughs, a comic style narrative was selected for the poster.
Last week I received my copies of the poster and the accompanying invites and tasting brochures. I'm really happy with the final result.




Iris Brown , in N.Y.C , was the designer , and I think she did a great job of staying true to the spirit of the poster throughout the additional material. Working with a good designer is always a perk.

4 comments:

Michael Cho said...

You should be happy with that! That piece looks sweet. I like your colours throughout.

Nice stuff!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Dom, very nice...
Damn, I just broke another pencil :)

leifpeng said...

Nice work, Dom... I see hints of Adrian Tomine and Paul Chadwick. Very pleasing to the eye! looking forward to seeing more - thx for your comment at TI. ;-)

Dominic Bugatto said...

The kind words are appreciated. More eyecandy to come;)

Thanks, Dom